Pages

Friday, June 5, 2009

Down by the water's Edge

Eric's first time bouldering. He was surprised at how
much effort it took. Going back up you have to take
lots of breaks just to catch your breath, especially
in this high altitude.
Eric & Eric

This is Robert up close and personal with
nature's fury! Yikes!


Hey, it's Devin gettin the good shots for me, since
I didn't get all the way down to the water.



Yep, it's true, you've got to be tough to handle this kind of
hiking! It's alot of fun though!





2 comments:

Katie said...

Those are some great pictures. It looks like it was lots of fun. Maybe Josh and I will have to go visit Devin sometime so we can try our hand at the whole bouldering thing. Maybe we could even get him to cook us something.

Lisa said...

I definitely recommend it! I kept thinking how much you and Diane would have enjoyed that place. You girls are always up for adventure!