Pages

Friday, June 5, 2009

Devin and Roommates

This is what we drove an hour and 20 minutes over
bumpy, rutted, dusty roads to find. Crystals!
Crystals formed in this very hill.

Another cool find, a cow carcass. Well, it was pretty
hot and dry.


Devin's roommates and friend.
Eric, Jared, Robert, his fiancee Susan and Devin.
Robert tie-dyed the wall hanging.

Devin's truck and home sweet home, the Viking Apartments.
Thanks for a great spaghetti dinner, guys!





4 comments:

Southern Belle said...

what school is he at?

Lisa said...

He's at BYU-I. Beautiful Rexburg Idaho! They find all kinds of cool places to go on google earth, like ice caves and mud lakes, etc.

Diana said...

The viking apartments! haha. I used to live there for most of my byu-i time, except they were called "beehive manor"--they recently changed it to guy's housing. Good times. :)

Katie said...

Wow, that is a great wall hanging! I like the purple tape holding it up. Devin said it was harder to meet girls now that they aren't all in dorms, but I wonder if there isn't someother reason too...