Pages

Saturday, June 6, 2009

We "Struck" it rich at this Restaurant!

Last weekend Diane and Dennis made a super quick trip
home. Dennis needed a follow up dental appointment. So they left
Provo early on Saturday morning and we met them in Bellevue
to have dinner that evening.
Grandma Schenk came along since she was out of the country
when Diane and Dennis were married. She brought this
lovely dishtowel embroidered by Great Grandma Shirley
for Diane.

Here we are enjoying a feast of crab and corn and taters.
MESSY! By the way, the bibs are ultra important. Maybe
even better would be some sort of wrap around full body
protection, then you're safe from flying crabmeat, right Dennis?


After dinner they headed down to Eatonville, and Monday morning
Dennis had his dental appointment, then they made a beeline back
to Provo in order to get there by Monday night.
Thanks for visiting with us Diane and Dennis.
It was great to see you two!

3 comments:

Southern Belle said...

Yum that place looks good! Did they drive that whole way? That sounds terrible to drive for such a short time!! I guess road trips are kinda fun though, especially when you are first married and there is lots to talk about:)

Diana said...

All for a dentist appointment. Wow! Fun though that you got to visit with them again

Katie said...

Wow, I just keep looking at all these posts thinking, I wish I had been there! I am glad you guys figured out how to see eachother because it would have been sad not to!