Diane came home to visit for a week, and Brittney came home on the same flight. It was bright and early on Wednesday morning, so we made a quick trip to Pike Place Market while we were in Seattle. Diane hasn't been there since she was very young, and wanted to experience this all important destination in her home state.
We got there just as the shops were opening and had fun browsing through kitchen shops and taste testing fruit.
So glad she got to experience the bubble gum wall. It's almost as famous as the market itself. What a variety of colors, and flavors, I'm sure! It's actually quite artistic.
Brittney is getting dangerously close to all that ABC gum!
Doesn't it look delicious?
No, wait Diane, I have gum in my purse!
What a great place!
With so many flowers to choose from, we spent quite awhile picking out bouquets to bring home.
Then we got to enjoy them for a week!
I love the flowers growing on the roofs. So fun!
Diane spotted a whole bunch of these lanyards that say Philippines on them.
That was fun. You never know what treasures you'll find at the market!












2 comments:
I love your commentary. The gumwall is my favorite surprise destination for visitors.
Everytime I go to Pikes I always tell myself I'm gonna bring home flowers, and never do. One of these days...
For sure, Diana, next time! We found gorgeous bouquets for only $5! Yah, that bubble gum wall is something else!
Post a Comment