Pages

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The Joy of Gardening

I have decided that I love flowers. These are a few
that are growing in the backyard.
These zinnias are just about my favorite. They are so
bright and colorful and they LAST for a few months!

It cheers me up everytime I look at them. In fact sometimes
I look into the backyard during the day just for a glimpse
at these happy flowers.


They are growing right next to the patio.



The peas and corn are doing well. I even have
pea pods showing up. Now those cute little
peas just need to fill out a bit, and we'll be
in business!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Oh fun! Those are cute flowers. I was talking to Josh a few months ago about peas in the garden and he said his family could never give them enough water for them to grow well. You must have a green thumb, because yours look great!