Pages

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

A paving we will go...

So the other day these big ol trucks came rumbling up
behind our house. The Peterson's decided to pave their
driveway, and Joanne wanted it paved all the way to
her house as well.
That means a lot less dust coming into our house, which
I'm pretty happy about.
As you can see, the garden boxes are trying to grow some
yummy veggies for us, but not making much progress.
And I can't even blame the weather, for a change. This summer
has been gorgeous. Never better. I'm puttin the blame on
my lame, sandy soil.






It's all finished now, after a couple of days working on it.
Now, to come up with a nice landscaping plan!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Wow, that would have seriously improved bike rides to Spencer's house. If only this happened 20 years ago!
By the way, I think your garden boxes are looking pretty good. If dirt is the problem, maybe you should start another compost pile. Surely Pifford could contribute to the soil quality.