Washington Park. After our dinner and a sweet game
of frisbee, Keith, Eric and I walked up the beach to do
some exploring. This picture was actually taken on the
way home just above the ferry dock.
pictures as the sun was setting. I just love these.
We ended up following this road that we had no idea
where it led. It was a good adventure. It kept us moving
quickly, too, cuz it was going to be dark soon.
It turns out the road was a 2 1/4 mile long loop trail around the
outskirts of the park. It was such a warm, beautiful evening,
we really enjoyed being out in it.
where it led. It was a good adventure. It kept us moving
quickly, too, cuz it was going to be dark soon.
outskirts of the park. It was such a warm, beautiful evening,
we really enjoyed being out in it.
famous Leaning Tree. Only later when I picked up
a brochure on the way out of the park did I realize
that you're not actually supposed to even touch this
tree. Oops.
1 comment:
Wow, these pictures remind me of all the last minute picnics we have had at deception pass. Always the hope of summer weather, then the sunset and wind make it freezing! Great picture taking Eric.
Post a Comment