Friday, January 27, 2012
The White Envelope
For the past five years, my amazing kids have given Keith and I a pretty special Christmas gift. Each year, on Christmas morning, there has been a white envelope on the Christmas Tree. Inside is a letter from them telling us of some great services they have rendered to others. Now the amazing part is that these acts of service are quite extensive, and have definitely stretched each of them in time and means. It is so touching to me to learn how unselfish and willing they are to share with those who are in need, and it always brings me to tears. I sure love my kids. They are just really good people! They have good hearts and truly enjoy giving of themselves. I can't even imagine the number of people who's lives they have blessed through this Christmas tradition. Thanks for your good example to me kids. Love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I just heard about that idea this past Christmas, and loved it. I think I'm going to tell the idea to my own family.
Diane is always coming up with ways to make our life harder. This is her best one yet.
Post a Comment