Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2012

A Merry Little Christmas (with the Harts)


As always, a lovely Christmas tree at Mom's house.


Brothers opening their gifts.


Mom made us a great Christmas dinner.  Best ham ever!


Eric got a super helpful book called 1001 Things You Need to Know Before You Leave Home So You  Don't Go Back.  I think he should study that one carefully.  Not that I don't want him to come back home, I just want him to be successful when he leaves.


Gift unwrapping with gusto!


We shared a few stories, including a really good story about camels, and then sang a few Christmas carols.  A wonderful Christmas evening.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Looks like a wonderful evening! Wish I could have been there to enjoy it, although, I will pass on the ham. We've been working on ours for over a week, and I'm burnt out!