I think we've all been under the assumption that Diane didn't like dancing. I think this video proves that she's a great dancer, she just prefers wheels!
First off, the assumption that Diane doesn't like dancing fails to take into account the great times she had with Brandy. Those two together were a sight to behold. Second, Diane has always loved swinging around in chairs, like the barstools we had at the counter. Having a wheelchair is just an extension of that.
Oh yes, the twirling barstools. How could I forget such an impressionable part of your upbringing. I recall some fairly dangerous maneuvers taking place in this little kitchen. MMMMmmmmm.
2 comments:
First off, the assumption that Diane doesn't like dancing fails to take into account the great times she had with Brandy. Those two together were a sight to behold. Second, Diane has always loved swinging around in chairs, like the barstools we had at the counter. Having a wheelchair is just an extension of that.
Oh yes, the twirling barstools. How could I forget such an impressionable part of your upbringing. I recall some fairly dangerous maneuvers taking place in this little kitchen. MMMMmmmmm.
Post a Comment