Alisa from Anacortes, Thomasn Hovenden, Eric, Kali Quinton, Drew Brownell, and Gigi Yeates
all went to dinner together in La Conner at Seeds. They liked it but said it was hard food to eat without being messy! A bunch of other Burlington HS kids were having dinner there as well, and one kid across the room was giving a toast to his table. Then he said "and here's to the Mormons!" pointing to Eric's table! After dinner they came here for dessert and then played a quick round of Curses and a couple games of Pit. Then it was off to the Brownells for the X-Men movie.
Cakes bites for dessert. Rich and yummy!
3 comments:
Those turned out beautiful! I see you skipped the fog this year. Good move, there's less chance of trouble that way. Eric looked so cute. I think that grey shirt was just right.
Michael just pointed at that cake bites display and said, "wow! That's bootiful!" and, i must say I agree.
Aw, thanks! I just needed some excuse to get the kids over so I could see how fancy they looked all dressed up!
Post a Comment