
I love my Relief Society Presidency! Our once a week presidency meetings are always fun and uplifting. I have awesome counselors, Victoria Yeates and Jennifer Wixom, and a wonderful secretary, Peggy Ashcraft. Each one of these gals is extremely capable and talented. I love input from each of them. We are different in many ways, but our styles of discussion and decision making blend easily. In fact the three of them are so good, I feel they have carried me on their backs during our 2 years as a presidency. It is truly a joy to work with them!
Here we are just getting ready to serve lunch to about 50 hungry missionaries at a zone conference. We've done weddings and funerals, service projects and activities. Let's just say, we know how to get things done in the kitchen! One of the best things about serving in the church is becoming good friends with your presidency.
2 comments:
I like it. I bet you guys whip up kitchen wonders. I wish I lived by you so you could help me try to figure out how to create wonders in my kitchen. The cake bites Michelle and I tried making yesterday turned out okay, but they sure gave us greif!
Well, good for you for trying new things. I've certainly never tried cake bites, let alone mastered them. In fact, I'm fairly certain I've never even eaten a cake bite. Just lots of bites of cake!
Post a Comment