Pages

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Book Recommendations

I've read a few books now that I really enjoyed and would definitely recommend. At the top of the list is "Tess of the d'Urbervilles" by Thomas Hardy. One of my all time favorites, along with "The Scarlet Letter". I just finished "A Room With a View" by E.M. Forster. It was along the lines of Jane Austin novel.

1 comment:

Katie said...

I read that earlier this year and liked it. Josh had to read it for a British Modernism class, and since it was Modernism he naturally didn't like it much. I liked it though. And by the way, I have been talking to Michelle about Tess, she saw the movie a while ago and now she is planning on making Drew watch it with her. I think he may want her to quit talking to me if it is going to lead to "literary movies" that he hates. Ha! Not likely.