Just a traditional burrito, nothin too fancy. But, I did try out the new
pressure cooker in order to make the refried beans from scratch.
They turned out mediocre. I think next time I'll try a fresher can
of church pinto beans, not the same one that's been open since
we made bean bags about 15 years ago. That could help a bit.
By the way, this guacamole is turned out to be the best ever.
Wow, tres leches cake. Just looking at this makes me hungry!
It was definitely a success.
Here's the whole kit 'n caboodle. Mmm, rich and yummy.

2 comments:
YUM! Sign me up for some Tres Leches goodness next time I come home. I'm sure the boys wouldn't mind having a little more of that around!
Okey Dokey artichokey! We'll just be sure to make up some of this here tres leche cake. Then maybe you can show me how to make some of that delicious midwestern tapioca puddin, or that famous beer cheese soup!
Post a Comment