Well, here's the scouting history in a nutshell.
Lot's of wood projects, awards, a few pinewood derby cars and
trophies, scout awards and pictures. 'Nuff Said.
Our three Eagle award recipients.
Andre Stegner, Eric and Dallin Brownell.
Take a look at this cake! Barb had Haggen make it up.
Pretty snazzy, huh?
Cousins! Thanks for coming Carson, and for bringing
Grandma Schenk with you.
Happy Grandmas!
Laura, Trey and Dad showing their support.
The gang.
Here are my boys helping out by finishing off the cake.
What a night!

1 comment:
Well, first of all, I love the banner that says, "if you are here you are awesome" because as someone who is here, it means I am awesome. Maybe you are awesome for saying I am awesome...could be good!
Second, WooHoo Eric! Too bad he didn't get to hear all the accolades at the Soccer banquet, but I think he made the right choice coming here.
Third, I miss those awesome scout socks he wore to his Eagle Board thing.
Fourth, if finishing off the cake is the kind of duty Eagle scouts have to undertake, I think they should adjust the merit bages accordingly. I know most boys could learn how to eat lots of cake if it was a focus on the campouts. Think how cool the pastery eating merit badge would look!
It looks like he had quite a party, and I bet it was fun having all that family around. I sure wish I could have been there.
Post a Comment