Pages

Thursday, March 4, 2010

A Special Night

One week ago I was planning a special meal.
No special reason, just found this recipe,
favoritie blog, The Pioneer Woman, thought
my crew of men around here would like it, and I
finally had all of the ingredients gathered up.
Turns out we had a special night, and a good
reason to celebrate.
This was the night that Devin opened
his long awaited mission call!
Keith really liked this dish. He says this is the
kind of tasty meal you expect when you go to
a restaurant. Devin and Eric liked it as well.
I liked it too, but since we were a bit rushed
that night, having only a 10 minute window of
opportunity for Devin to read the letter with
everyone home or on the phone before he
needed to leave for a meeting, coupled with
the shock of hearing that Devin would be
serving his mission in the Philippines,
I didn't have my usual appetite!
The fun part of the meal for me was
cooking with Devin.


Videography provided by Eric.



1 comment:

Katie said...

Sometimes I think about how funny this video is and I'm glad you put it up on the blog. Those boys are funny. I love how Eric rolls with the accidental recording thing and starts narrating. "Look at the finesse of the prepara...ting..."