So I love the slideshow of Eric's birthday. I wanted to tell you that under that show instead of on this post, but I didn't see anywhere to make comments. Nice frosting job. It is funny to watch the cake go from three layers to two layers to just one! Way to get the extra milage out of the cake.
4 comments:
So cute!! I love how everyone tried to dodge the boquet... I missed that!! Very funny:)
I love the video. Those two pictures at the end look magic!
Lots of editing, my friend!
So I love the slideshow of Eric's birthday. I wanted to tell you that under that show instead of on this post, but I didn't see anywhere to make comments. Nice frosting job. It is funny to watch the cake go from three layers to two layers to just one! Way to get the extra milage out of the cake.
Post a Comment