I just got lucky and won something on a friend's blog. How lucky are you? I double dare you to accept this challenge. This game involves a few of my favorite things: handmade goods, creativity, and gift-giving.Here are the tagging instructions: The first three people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you. This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make.
2. What I create will be just for you.
3. It'll be done this year. (might be a little while)
4. You have no clue what it's going to be. It may be a story. It may be poetry or an article on properly cleaning your face before a masque. I may draw or paint something. I may bake you something and mail it to you. Who knows? Not you, that's for sure!
5. I reserve the right to do something unusual.
The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must re-post this on your blog and offer the same to the first 3 people who do the same on your blog. OR, since I know there are several people who read my blog who don't have a blog of their own, you can win if you are willing to make something for three random people. The first 3 people to leave a comment telling me they will win it forward get a fabulous homemade gift by me! Oh, and if you have a blog, be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it.
1 comment:
Oh man! If I am winning something forward to you, then you have to win something forward to me to. I won't have any of this zero comments nonsense. Lets swap cool things.
Post a Comment