Pages

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Visiting the Strucks



Diane and Dennis were lovely hosts, we felt very welcome.
We were treated to a great African meal of chipatees, and then on to game time!
Guesstures was fun, boys vs. girls, lots of good competition, everyone gesturing and guessing,
as the name implies. I laughed so hard my insides ached. That's what I call a good time.
(And I'll never forget what a caveman really looks like.)
A nice waffle and strawberry breakfast greeted us Sunday morning before we headed
up to Rexburg to see Devin. It was great to visit with Diane & Dennis and Katie & Josh.

2 comments:

Southern Belle said...

oh how fun!!! I love playing games with family:) It is the best! I can't wait to see them again, you should talk Diane into doing a blog!!

Katie said...

I agree that Dennis does a good caveman. It was funny to see Eric adding what he would have done, immitating the cavemen from Night at the Museum.