Pages

Saturday, May 30, 2009

A whole pound of YUM!

So, everyone's heard of the famous BIG JUD'S, right?
What, you've never been there when you were driving
through Ashton Idaho on your way to view Mesa Falls,
or to go fishing on Henry's Fork? Come on!
I guess you just haven't lived then!
I don't even know how I have lived so long
without going until Memorial Day.
But, life has taken on new meaning since then, and I didn't
even EAT the full one pound burger WITH fresh cut fries
AND a waffle cone.
Like some people I know.
Pictured above are eight very hungry people.
We're talking super size hunger.
We're talking the kind of hungry you get after
some serious bouldering down to a gorgeous waterfall,
and climbing all the way back up again.
Seriously.
Yes, these are the people, namely,
Devin, Eric, Robert, Susan,
Lisa, Keith, Jared and Eric.
So, being hungry, but not too greedy,
Devin and Eric decided to split
one of these gargantuous burgers. Big, but surprisingly delicious.
Even more surprising was how quickly both halves
were completely consumed!
You see the wall of photos behind Devin?
Yep, pictures of all the people who have managed
to pig out on the whole burger all by themselves.
Also a few who ate the burger double and triple size.
Ridiculous!
Devin is definitely a fan!
Afterwards they had yummy wafflecones. MMmmm.
My burger was the usual size, but unusually good, I must say.
And fresh cut fries right smack dab in the middle of the
best potato country in the country,
were just downright delicious! I'm a fan too!

2 comments:

Diana said...

"Also a few who ate the burger double and triple size.
Ridiculous!"

And then their obituary is posted beneath their picture.

Katie said...

I remember when Josh ate the one pound burger at Fudruckers for his bachelor's party. His stomach stuck way out. I could tell he had eaten way too much an hour and a half afterwards. He almost ate the whole thing of chili fries and the ice cream sundae too.