Pages

Friday, October 10, 2008

Music to my Ears

O Happy Day! Isn't this piano so beautiful? I love it. I have wanted a piano for many, many years, and one day recently Devin said that he really wished we had a piano for him to play, not just a keyboard. I said, hey, see what you can find on Craig's list. Lo and behold, the piano of my dreams just happened to be for sale nearby in Anacortes, for a great price.
But, I gotta tell you, this thing is HEAVY. Four strong men could lift it just a couple of feet at a time. I'm so glad they did. It's a wonderful addition to our home.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Wow mom, this is beautiful. I am excited to come home and see it! I bet Josh with play a lot for you at christmas!

Diana said...

So wonderful! I told Richard he could buy me a piano instead of an engagement ring. That didn't happen. :) I want to come play it.