Pages

Friday, October 24, 2008

Is it soccer or just a really bad ballet?

When I think of soccer, I think of pretty much straight forward running, kicking, throw-ins, you know, just basic moves. Then I took a few pictures and... well, the camera lense revealed a few moves previously unseen by the human eye. This is what I'm talking about...
That's quite a balancing act on the toes there.


And this move, is well, more like a martial arts stance.

Notice the arm placement, just overhead to complete the arabesque.


Hey, don't let those guys beat you to the ball!


That's the way to follow the ball all the way to the goal.


And of course, the corner kick.
This team has had a great season, winning or tying
every game! Eric has scored a few goals and has determined
that soccer, indeed, is his favorite sport!


No comments: