Pages

Thursday, July 2, 2015

Devin & Brittany's Wedding Reception - Utah!




This cute venue, the Draper Daybarn, was expertly decorated and ready to go in mere hours though preparations had begun many months before.  We worked in the 90+ degree heat and got everything set up and ready for guests, then made a quick trip to Dale and Diana's conveniently nearby home and took advantage of their air conditioning to get ourselves back into wedding reception form. Before the sun went down Jonas took lots more great wedding pictures of the families.











This cake was so beautiful!




Brittany's flowers were gorgeous, as was her jewelry.
Three beautiful girls!



















Devin's trainer from his mission showed up cuz he was in the area! Cool!



Fun times with Kyle Barkdull and Jessie Wixom from back home!


The groom finally getting a bite.


Love this long train.


Brittany taste testing the cheesecake.  I thought it was great.


I was so pleased that Aunt Marilyn and her daughter Sandra came to the reception.


These guys randomly started chatting since they were both recently returned missionaries and come to find out, they had a mutual friend, Thomas Hovenden.  He's from our home ward in Burlington and served as a companion to Tyrel in Japan.  Tyrel is a friend of the Mounteer's from their ward in Las Vegas.  Small world!



I got a kick out of Devin's "getaway" garb.  I remember that Brittany shopped for hours for the perfect dress and then Devin...well...



This car got the treatment!  








And away they drove, into the sunset!

No comments: