Pages

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Thanksgiving 2013


Thanksgiving at home, such a fun time to plan a feast for family and friends.  Now that we have a large room we can invite as many as we want to!  I love it! And I love decorating. With Fall colors.


Just a peak at my beginning chalkboarding attempts.



For starters, how about this fabulous dessert table?


This is where the feasting took place. Devin and I had fun creating some fun centerpieces.


One word sums this up, YUM!


Paul made this awesome mince pie.  I think this is code for 60th Thanksgiving he's celebrated.


Some of our fabulous cooks enjoying their hard work.


We had Devin, Rod, Theresa, her granddaughter Aliana, Wes (check him out the mirror above) Paul, Grandma Hart, Grandma Schenk, and 4 missionaries!  It was a fun house full!



Good food, and fun times with family.  After dinner we had lots of visiting and then some seriously fun card games.  This year I focused mainly on entertaining, so the picture quality suffered a bit, but you get the idea!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Well if the goal of this post is to make people crave turkey, you can count it as a success! Yum! and I think Paul's pie may have been referring to the size of pants required for a fully engaged feasting experience, but you never know...