Pages

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

More Thanksgiving in Utah

 
As soon as we arrived to pick up Devin and Carson in Rexburg we got a quick tour of the new I Center and then bowled a couple of games.  Keith showed off by getting 3 or 4 strikes in a row!
 

 
The rest of us were just trying to remember how to bowl after many years off!
 

The best thing about this Kiwi Loco frozen yogurt shop is that it is right next to Devin's apartment building. 
 


Enjoying the BYU Basketball game.
 



I may or may not have had the 2nd highest score after Richard. 
 


But probably because Keith pulled a muscle in his leg while bowling.  I guess that Turkey Bowl had some serious after effects!
 

 
Celebratin a strike!
 

Father and son gettin it done.
 

 
Some fierce competition.
 

Lots of onlookers.
 

 
I don't think all of us combined were able to beat Eric.
 
 
Dennis may or may not have purchased that fu man chu with blue arcade tickets.
 
 
More winnings to redeem!
 
 
Some sort of amazing slimy thing purchased with all those blue tickets.  Now that's what makes a boy happy!
 
 
Shopping at BYU Bookstore.
 

On my list of things to do in Utah, try some cupcakes from The Sweet Tooth Fairy.  Very good, but I think I like the Cocoa Bean Cupcake Cafe better.  That's where we got them for Katie's baby shower a couple years ago.
 





Pretty good lookin bunch.
 

 
Great week with the kids!

No comments: