Pages

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Lucky Girl


I wish I had a recording of Eleanor calling herself a "lucky girl".  It's adorable. 
 


Since she's way into tractors and diggers right now, Grandpa took her shopping to  find the perfect toy. 
 

 
It's great for building towers.
 

Between the truck and the doll stroller, she was one lucky girl.
 

 
Love this picture of Eleanor with her Great Grandma Hart.
 

Time to get ready for bed.
 

 
Looking for "trackers" on Grandpa's computer.
 
 
Ready to race!


 
Some seriously good coloring!
 


A visit to Great Grandma Schenk's, with so many fun things to see.
 

 
Ah, before dinner, it all started out so well.  But once she had a bit to eat it was challenging to keep a little girl from wanting to go check out the rest of the restaurant. 
 

Time for Grandpa to take over.
 


Trying on hats while shopping.
 


 
A sweet little hello to a very big bear while shopping at the Outlet Mall.
What a great time we had visiting with Katie and Eleanor.  We're excited to see them again and have the whole family here for Christmas!

1 comment:

Diane said...

Very cute pictures! I miss that little girl!