Pages

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Earth With Her Ten Thousand Flowers

 
Earth with her ten thousand flowers
 

Air, with all it's beams and showers


Heaven's infinite expanse
 
 
 Sea's resplendent countenance
 
 
All around and all above
 


Bear this record, God is Love
 
 

I love this place.  This is the Scott Paul Trail which intersects with the Schreiber's Meadow Trail, eight miles of varied terrain at the foot of beautiful Mt. Baker.  After a couple miles uphill in the woods, this is the first view of the mountain.
 

 
Great view of Squak Glacier and Sherman Peak.
 
 
I loved every flower we saw along the way. 




What a view!

This is the infamous Railroad Grade.  GRRRR!  We will conquer you yet!
 


 
The suspension bridge.  Almost as exciting as rock hopping across the river.


From every angle we had a great view of this mountain.  The weather was pretty cooperative too.
 



Picture perfect!
 

3 comments:

Diane said...

These pictures make me homesick! Wish I was there with you guys!

Katie said...

So beautiful mom!

Lisa said...

I know, we talked many times on this hike about taking you both there when you were little.