In the merry, merry month of July! Ha ha, we used to sing that song driving through the park in La Conner on the way to see Keith at work in the warehouse under the rainbow bridge. But this park is actually in Anacortes, it's Washington Park.
Busily exploring.
I love rocks. These rocks had such beautiful colors, I couldn't resist giving them their very own spot in this post.
The rocks out here got slippery.
Diane loves being near the ocean.
Always prepared with that backpack.
Devin found tons of little hermit crabs.
Diane exploring for creatures along the shore.
These starfish look pretty cool.
Who knew that Pifford was such a seafood connoisseur? He really dug into the crabs!
Crab wars!
Another vantage point from high up in the hills.
Eric is getting in some serious meditation in the woods.
And some not so serious monkeying around.
Can you believe we found Devin's name carved into this madrona tree? What are the odds?
Well, I guess he may as well make himself at home, since apparently it's his tree!
Some trees just beg to be climbed.
Like this one.
No comments:
Post a Comment