Did he really change his shirt that many times?! I think these pictures are fantastic. I especially like the ones with his black and gray stripe tshirt. And, also when he is actually smiling. :)
Yep, he changed that many times! But these pictures were actually taken 2 different days. The first day it was raining so hard we had to go downtown and get undercover. I like the smiling ones too, but he was having a little trouble not making his smile look fakey. So now you get to see his serious side! The black and gray t shirt pics were taken mostly by a train tunnel...kinda cool. And the yellow thing is an actual train, not a dumpster as one brother in law suggested.
2 comments:
Did he really change his shirt that many times?! I think these pictures are fantastic. I especially like the ones with his black and gray stripe tshirt.
And, also when he is actually smiling. :)
Yep, he changed that many times! But these pictures were actually taken 2 different days. The first day it was raining so hard we had to go downtown and get undercover.
I like the smiling ones too, but he was having a little trouble not making his smile look fakey. So now you get to see his serious side! The black and gray t shirt pics were taken mostly by a train tunnel...kinda cool. And the yellow thing is an actual train, not a dumpster as one brother in law suggested.
Post a Comment