Well, his mom asked me how he behaved in class one day, and I had to be honest, not so good! This is what he brought to me the next week. And he asked me like three times, "was I good today?" Pretty sure he was worried about his mom's wrath! He can be a handful but he's super sweet!
4 comments:
That's so cute! I still have a couple of notes that some girls I babysat wrote to me. They are treasures.
oh my gosh! Cutest thing ever! I just got released from primary and I am so sad, I am hoping I get called as a teacher!
So the question is...did you make him write it or was it volunteered? Cute!
Well, his mom asked me how he behaved in class one day, and I had to be honest, not so good! This is what he brought to me the next week. And he asked me like three times, "was I good today?" Pretty sure he was worried about his mom's wrath! He can be a handful but he's super sweet!
Post a Comment