Pages

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Christmas Morning 2010

A small, but excited, line up to see what Santa brought this year.  OK, Keith isn't quite awake yet, but I'm sure if we look to Christmases past, we would see that's part of his Christmas celebration technique.

Oooh, the ab roller... looks painful.


Soccer ball. Good times ahead.

Best Christmas present he's ever had, I'm pretty sure.  He still can't figure out where Eric and I found this amazing technicolor coat.  He's never seen this, his dream coat, in stores.  Shh, don't tell him we shopped ONLINE this year.  Pretty slick, huh?

From Katie and Josh, Lies You Learned at School.  I don't know, is this really appropriate reading material for someone still IN school?  Yikes! Of course, Eric couldn't put it down.

Cool tie from Josh and Katie.  I like it!

Yes!  My own beautiful copy of Tess of the D'Urbervilles.  Great story.
Thanks Katie and Josh!

Hey, he looks like a Super missionary in his new stuff.

We also finished opening gifts from Devin. This is the best.  He made a scrapbook for us.  The caption on this picture reads "They didn't have a barbershop in my area.  I just tried to be Filippino and do what the locals do.  Just kidding.  It's a wig."

1 comment:

Katie said...

I'm glad to see you still did the line up in the hallway. Eric is pretty great at the excited for presents faces. This post makes me happy.