This last picture is a preview of what's happening tonight. Eight kids, now, eating dinner, decorating gingerbread houses and playing games. Eight! Wish me luck!
Wow, the decorations are beautiful! It makes me feel like I got to go home after all when I see all of those. I would like to point out a couple of things though: 1. You guys seriously need more presents under that tree. It looks sad and dreary under there. The wrapped presents equal anticipation of excitement to come. No presents equals a sad day. 2. Eight kids will be great practice. That's how many you are going to have in a few years when the boys get hitched. Plus you will have a bunch of grandkids running around by then. Well, at least one grandkid.
2 comments:
Wow, the decorations are beautiful! It makes me feel like I got to go home after all when I see all of those. I would like to point out a couple of things though:
1. You guys seriously need more presents under that tree. It looks sad and dreary under there. The wrapped presents equal anticipation of excitement to come. No presents equals a sad day.
2. Eight kids will be great practice. That's how many you are going to have in a few years when the boys get hitched. Plus you will have a bunch of grandkids running around by then. Well, at least one grandkid.
OK, that means I had better get wrapping! Luckily I just bought some cute wrapping paper. And I am looking forward to our family growing!
Post a Comment