Pages

Friday, June 4, 2010

A few more Utah pics

Before church.  These guys look pretty dapper.

Sure enjoyed the opportunity to visit Diane's ward where she serves
as Relief Society President.  She's doing a good job.

The rain quit in the afternoon, just as we were leaving Temple Square
so we were able to take some photos in this lovely place.







The pre-MTC breafast/brunch.  Blueberry buttermilk pancakes,
bacon and Keith's now famous fruit smoothies.

Devin is very pleased with the first bite.  He's sporting
Dennis' African Apron.
Oh yeah, we had fruit, too.
Dennis carefully fanned out like four of those beautiful pancakes
on his plate.  No problem!

At the MTC. 
When we dropped him off, an Elder from the MTC greeted us
at the car, shook Devin's hand and helped him with his luggage.
Then Eric got out and he said, worriedly, "You've got two?"
I assured him I had Eric for a few more years!
It was a wonderful day, and I am thrilled for Devin!


No comments: