solid black though, and looked too stark in the living room.
So I grabbed some bronze craft paint and a sponge and
softened the color dramatically.
I really love the way they turned out.
door with broken seals so it looked dirty even when it was clean.
I love the way it looks now, with the white framing
and trim, and the white grids. It's beautiful!
What a difference. This area is no longer an eyesore.
And one last picture showing the new window in the front hall.
The white frames are so much more attractive than the
brown metal frames we had throughout the house.
This window is just clear glass. It replaces a golden tinted
obscure glass window. This is so much more beautiful!
Thanks to Keith for all the hard labor he put in replacing
all the windows. I love it!
The white frames are so much more attractive than the
brown metal frames we had throughout the house.
This window is just clear glass. It replaces a golden tinted
obscure glass window. This is so much more beautiful!
Thanks to Keith for all the hard labor he put in replacing
all the windows. I love it!
1 comment:
Wow Mom, the windows look beautiful! I barely recognize our house lately, it is getting so classed up.
Post a Comment