they know how to have fun! So I decided
to muscle my way into some of the action.
First of all, I mind tricked mom
into inviting my family over for Sunday dinner.
Definitely a good plan on my part. Roast,
potatoes, and the works topped off with a
scruptious mint chocolate chip ice cream pie.
We followed up the good meal with a rousing
game of Zilch. Let's see, who won? I believe
that would be Devin!
Tuesday the three of us gals took a little road trip
to Bellingham for lunch and shopping.
We made stops at JoAnne Fabric, The Shrimp
Shack and Trader Joes. And because the day
was so amazingly beautiful, we took in the views
from Little Mountain. Gorgeous!
your feet! It's like hang gliding!
Mount Baker in all her majesty.
Sure was a fun time!
Thanks for letting me tag along
with you and you sister, Mom.
2 comments:
Washington is always beautiful. I am glad you had a good time. Next time, can I come to girl's week too?
Yes, Katie, you are always welcome and invited. Maybe I better come down to you!
Post a Comment