I love our Trek family!!!! Such great, amazing people, each one. These kids made trek a very happy 4 days for Keith and I.
Still fresh! We had a nice visit at the temple, heard a great talk given by the temple recorder, and everyone drew a name of the family member they would be observing during trek.
One of the many dusty, dirt roads we traveled.
Josh, Brandon, Devin and James working together. Devin liked our Shake ‘n Bake family so much he hung out with us whenever he could.
Tessa and Emily with Mac Attack in the middle.
Trace giving the cart a little nudge.
Emily and Bethany enjoying a break from pushing the handcart.
1 comment:
Oh fun. I am glad you had such a good group. I bet they really felt lucky having you two as ma and pa too. You are right, it would be so much fun to all be on the same trek sometime.
Post a Comment