Pages

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Mondays are for Hiking

Talk about a gorgeous day! The hike was worth the gorgeous view.
Devin has Mondays off, and he was chomping at the bit to go
DO something, so Keith and Devin and I drove up to Larrabee
and did the hike just across the road.
There's a great rock at the lookout point. A nice place to
relax and enjoy the view.

Diane gave me this great headband for my birthday, cuz my
little ears are sensitive and always seem to get cold. Thanks Diane
it worked great! It was a cool windy day, but my ears stayed
toasty warm!



Devin was checking out the steep drop off just past the fence.
Wow, it's nearly straight down.



I just love being in the woods. It revives my spirit. And a
good brisk walk revives my body. We're so lucky to
have all this beauty around us!





1 comment:

Katie said...

looks so good! I want to go. I was listening to my Enya station on pandora, and when Billy Joel started playing, I was like what the heck! That has to go! Not that I don't like Billy Joel, but if pandora was trying to pull a fast one and tell me that he belongs on the same station as Enya, I'm not buying it.