Pages

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Christmas makes you feel emotional...

Christmas is coming the geese are getting fat...
Wow, I love Christmas time. Sunday at church I
started crying during the Sacrament hymn just
thinking about having the whole family here,
sitting with me at church. I love my family sooo much!
They are such great people, each one.
So, the house is decorated and the tree is ready to
go into a stand and brought in to the living room and
then it'sgetting decked out big time! Lots of ornaments, over
the top with ornaments this year!
It's gonna be a great Christmas.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Mom, I am so excited to come home. This has been a stressful day, and yesterday was a little crazy too, and with all the stuff we are planning to do between now and Friday, it is going to be intense.

Unfortunately the chaos coensides with a bout of hormonal moodiness on my end, and all sorts of people at work are starting to comment on my sour face...home and christmas is the solution!
PS, I love the christmas blog look and your great christmas playlist!

Diana said...

I agree with Katie--your playlist and blog decoration is 100% Christmas!
I'm happy you get to be with all your familia this christmas